DeltaCare® USA1 is a copay plan in which you select a primary care dentist in the DeltaCare USA network, similar to a dental HMO.
- Affordable: There are various plan options to accommodate your budget.
- Predictable: Choose a network dentist to receive benefits. You will receive a list of covered services with set copays.
- Convenient: No waiting periods, annual deductibles, or maximums to track.
- Comprehensive: DeltaCare USA plans cover nearly 300 procedures and include various preventive care options.2
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: When enrolling in Delta Dental, the social security number field must be populated. If you do not have a social security number, follow these instructions:
- Complete the form using your current information (i.e. DOB, address, phone, email, etc.)
- You can choose an alternate number rather than a Social Security number for identification. Enter a non-sequential 9-digit number in the Social Security number field.
- Enter your SCHOOL ID NUMBER with no more than 15 numbers or letters in the Alternate ID# field.
- DeltaCare USA plans are underwritten in these states by these entities: CA — Delta Dental of California; DC and FL — Delta Dental Insurance Company; MD and TX — Alpha Dental Programs, Inc.; UT — Alpha Dental of Utah, Inc.; NY — Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; NV — Alpha Dental of Nevada, Inc.; PA — Delta Dental of Pennsylvania. Delta Dental Insurance Company acts as the DeltaCare USA administrator in all these states. These companies are financially responsible for their own products.
- Please refer to the policy for a complete list of covered procedures, copayments, plan limitations and exclusions.