Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental PPO™1 is a coinsurance plan that gives you the freedom to visit any licensed dentist, but you’ll usually get the most savings by visiting in-network dentists. With a competitive dentist network, there’s a good chance you’re already visiting a Delta Dental PPO network dentist.
- Simple: Pay your share of applicable coinsurance and deductible for covered services and your plan pays the rest. Plus, there are no claim forms to complete when you visit an in-network dentist.
- Flexible: While you’ll usually save the most with a Delta Dental PPO dentist, you can visit any licensed dentist of your choice.
- Competitive: You can choose between two affordable Delta Dental PPO plans: Basic or Premium. Both plans cover basic preventive care, including fillings and simple tooth extractions. The Premium plan also includes major services and specialty coverage for implants, crowns, root canals and orthodontics.2
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: When enrolling in Delta Dental, the social security number field must be populated. If you do not have a social security number, follow these instructions:
- Complete the form using your current information (i.e. DOB, address, phone, email, etc.)
- You can choose an alternate number rather than a Social Security number for identification. Enter a non-sequential 9-digit number in the Social Security number field.
- Enter your SCHOOL ID NUMBER with no more than 15 numbers or letters in the Alternate ID# field.