Below you will find useful information about the

Rhodes College
Study Abroad Plan

Currently displaying:

Use your insurance

Medical Care

If you need to seek medical care, you may visit any doctor or hospital. You must pay for medical expenses directly to the provider, then submit a claim for reimbursement.


Get your medical bills paid

You may visit any provider, but you must pay the provider directly and submit a claim and receipt(s) for reimbursement to:

Administrative Concepts, Inc.
PO Box 4000
Collegeville, PA 19426
Fax: (610) 293-9299
Email claims@acitpa.com

Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims. If you have questions about claims, contact Administrative Concepts, Inc. at (800) 476-4802 or claims@acitpa.com.

Confidential Communication Request

If you would like to have confidential medical information from the claims administrator sent to an address other than the address on file with your school, you can download a Confidential Communication Request, fill out the form, and send it to the address listed. This form is available below.

Travel Assistance

Students covered under the Accident & Sickness policy are automatically enrolled in Chubb’s Travel Assistance coverage. This coverage offers many services to help students when traveling away from your school or outside the U.S., including medical emergencies during travel, help with lost luggage, documents, or medications, insightful pre-trip information, and more.

For additional information, see your policy or visit Chubb’s Travel Assistance website (link below).