Use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, call (800) 767-0700 or visit the UnitedHealthcare website www.uhcsr.com.
- Click on “FIND PROVIDERS” and select “Medical,” “Behavioral” or “Dental.”
- You can change your zip code, and search by name, specialty, facility, medical group or category.
- Click “Search.”
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Always check with the doctor or medical facility directly to confirm that they accept UnitedHeathcare before you receive treatment.
Pharmacy benefits are managed by OptumRx, the UnitedHealthcare Pharmacy.
To fill a prescription, visit the UnitedHealthcare Website (link below) to locate participating pharmacies, or call (855) 828-7716. If you visit a non-network provider, you will need to pay for the prescription in full at the time of pickup, then submit a claim for reimbursement.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for prescriptions to:
PO Box 809025
Dallas, Texas 75380-9025
Keep copies of all the documents submitted for claims.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company. Follow these steps:
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
PO Box 809025
Dallas, Texas 75380-9025
You can also email your claim form to SI.DRG@uhcsr.com.
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call UnitedHealthcare at (866) 416-2623.
Application must be made and premium must be paid directly to Relation Insurance Services and be received within 14 days after the expiration date of your student coverage. For further information on the Continuation privilege, please contact Relation Insurance Services at (800) 537-1777.
- Students have immediate access to nurse advice, a health information library, and counseling support 24 hours a day by calling the toll-free number listed on their medical ID card.
- NurseLine is staffed by both English- and Spanish-speaking Registered Nurses who can provide health information, support, and guidance on when to seek medical care.
- The Student Assistance Program coordinates services using a network of resources. Services available include financial and legal advice, as well as mediation. Counseling is also available by Licensed Clinicians who can provide students with someone to talk to when everyday issues become overwhelming.
- Translation services are available in over 170 languages for most services.
- Students also have access to LiveAndWorkWell.com, where they can take health risk assessments, use health estimators to calculate things like their target heart rate and BMI, and participate in personalized self-help programs.
- More information about these services is available by logging into My Account at the UnitedHealthcare StudentResources website, link below.
To use this free translation service, click the link below and upload the document for translation.
Students covered under the student insurance plan are automatically enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Global Program. UHC Global offers many services to help students when traveling away from your school or outside the U.S., including medical emergencies during travel, help with lost luggage, documents, or medications, insightful pre-trip information, and more.
For additional information, see your plan brochure or visit the UHC Global website.