In the event of an injury:
- Immediately report the Accident to an instructor, coach or trainer. All Injuries must be reported to a College authority within 72 hours of the Accident. An Accident repor tis necessary to substantiate the insurance claim. Do not delay in reporting.
- First medical treatment must be rendered within 120 days from the Accident date in order for benefits to be considered.
- Please note: All bills must first be submitted to any other group hospital or medical plan for which the Insured maybe eligible. That insurer’s Explanation of Benefits paid or denied must accompany the claim form.
- Claim forms are available from Student Services or the Athletic Director.
- When required, please fully complete and sign the claim form. Attach all itemized bills and any other insurer’s Explanation of Benefits and send to:
Special Risk Services
PO Box 31156
Omaha, Nebraska 68131