Below you will find useful information about the
University of California Los Angeles
International Student Insurance Plan – Extension
Helpful Quick Links
Use your insurance
For questions regarding enrollment or eligibility, contact
Relation Insurance Services at (800) 537-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding your member ID, claims, benefits, or coverage, contact
Anthem Blue Cross at (800) 888-2108.
How to search for a doctor or facility
Use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, call (800) 888-2108 or visit the Anthem Blue Cross website (link below).
- Click “Individual & Family” on the Menu bar on the top.
- In the middle column under “Care,” click “Find a doctor“.
- Enter your information to search as a Member or as a Guest and click Continue.
- Select the type of care – “Medical” from the pull down menu.
- Select a state – “California” from the pull down menu.
- Select a Plan – scroll down to “Medical (Employer Sponsored)”, select “Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer) – Large Group” and click “Continue.”
- Select a provider type and specialty.
- Enter your address, ZIP code, or city and state under “Located near” and then select the number of miles you would be willing to travel to the doctor’s office.
- Click “Search.”
Always check with the doctor or medical facility directly to confirm that they accept Anthem Blue Cross before you receive treatment.
Information about Prescription Drugs
Pharmacy benefits are managed by Anthem Blue Cross. Please see the Anthem Blue Cross website (link below) to find a participating pharmacy near you, or call (800) 888-2108.
To fill a prescription, visit any Anthem Blue Cross network pharmacy and pay the copay. If you visit a non-network provider, it will not be covered by the plan. Only prescriptions filled at a network pharmacy are covered.
Get your medical bills paid
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
PO Box 60007
Los Angeles, CA 90060-0007
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call Blue Cross at (800) 888-2108.
Find plan documents here
To use this free translation service, click the link below and upload the document for translation.