If you are unable to visit the campus health center, use Blue Card PPO providers whenever possible.
To find a Blue Card PPO provider, call (844) 268-2686 or visit the GeoBlue website (link below).
1. Under “Find a Provider” select “U.S. Providers.”
2. Click Choose a location and plan.
3. Enter your address and city, or Zip code, click on address to confirm, then click Yes, this is correct.
4. Type in the code “QHS,” then click Continue.
5. Click on Doctors by name, Doctors by specialty, Places by name, or Places by type.
6. Enter your search criteria, then click search.
7. Make your selection from the list, and call to make an appointment.
It is best to locate a Blue Card PPO doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. Always verify the provider is part of the Blue Card PPO Network before you receive treatment.