Visit the campus health center first before receiving any treatment off campus.
Location: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone Number: (415) 338-1251
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (Extremely urgent services 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (Extremely urgent services: 8:00 a.m. –10:00 a.m.; 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
If you are unable to visit the campus health center, use Blue Card PPO providers whenever possible.
To find a Blue Card PPO provider, call (844) 268-2686 or visit the GeoBlue website (link below).
- Under “Find a Provider” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Click Choose a location and plan.
- Enter your address and city, or Zip code, click on address to confirm, then click Yes, this is correct.
- Type in the code “QHS,” then click Continue.
- Click on Doctors by name, Doctors by specialty, Places by name, or Places by type.
- Enter your search criteria, then click search.
- Make your selection from the list, and call to make an appointment.
It is best to locate a Blue Card PPO doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. Always verify the provider is part of the Blue Card PPO Network before you receive treatment.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download the claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
PO Box 21974
Eagan, Minnesota 55121
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly. Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims. To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.