Below you will find useful information about the
International Student Insurance Plan
Helpful Quick Links
Use your insurance
Find plan documents
and forms here
How to search for an
If you are unable to visit the campus health center, use Blue Card PPO providers whenever possible.
To find a Blue Card PPO provider, call (844) 268-2686 or visit the GeoBlue website (link below).
- Under “Find a Provider” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Click Choose a location and plan.
- Enter your address and city, or Zip code, click on address to confirm, then click Yes, this is correct.
- Type in the code “QHS,” then click Continue.
- Click on Doctors by name, Doctors by specialty, Places by name, or Places by type.
- Enter your search criteria, then click search.
- Make your selection from the list, and call to make an appointment.
It is best to locate a Blue Card PPO doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. Always verify the provider is part of the Blue Card PPO Network before you receive treatment.
DOWNLOADSProvider Search Flyer[pdf]
Get your medical bills paid
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company. Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
PO Box 21974
Eagan, Minnesota 55121
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly. Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims. To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.
To use this free translation service, click the link below and upload the document for translation.