Visit the campus health center first before receiving any treatment off campus. If you receive a referral to be seen by an outside provider, keep the signed Referral Form until you are ready to submit your claim.
Location: 5500 University Parkway
Phone: (909) 537-5241
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday – Sunday, and school holidays.
Use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, call (800) 888-2108 or visit the Anthem Blue Cross website (link below).
- Click “Individual & Family” on the Menu bar on the top.
- In the middle column under “Care,” click “Find a doctor“.
- Enter your information to search as a Member or as a Guest and click Continue.
- Select the type of care – “Medical” from the pull down menu.
- Select a state – “California” from the pull down menu.
- Select a Plan – scroll down to “Medical (Employer Sponsored)”, select “Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer) – Large Group” and click “Continue.”
- Select a provider type and specialty.
- Enter your address, ZIP code, or city and state under “Located near” and then select the number of miles you would be willing to travel to the doctor’s office.
- Click “Search.”
Always check with the doctor or medical facility directly to confirm that they accept Anthem Blue Cross before you receive treatment.
Pharmacy benefits are managed by Anthem Blue Cross. Please see the Anthem Blue Cross website (link below) to find a participating pharmacy near you, or call (800) 888-2108.
To fill a prescription, visit any in-network pharmacy. If you visit a non-network pharmacy, you will need to pay for the prescription in full and then submit a claim for reimbursement.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
P.O. Box 60007
Los Angeles, CA 90060-0007
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly. Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims. To check the status of a claim you submitted, call Blue Cross at (800) 888-2108.