Visit the campus health center first before receiving any treatment off campus.
Location: 3300 College Drive, Building 5, Room 303
Phone: (650) 306-3309
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Closed Friday – Sunday, and school holidays.
A free benefit from your school, WellConnect can help you or anyone in your household:
- Balance school, home and life
- Receive support when you don’t feel like yourself
- Get help with responsibilities that are distracting or stressful
- Grow personal, academic and career skills
- Be a caring, loving friend and family member
- Receive care after a traumatic event or diagnosis
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Improve and inspire daily life
Call (866) 640-4777 or visit the WellConnect website (link below) for more information.
If you are unable to visit the campus health center, use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, visit the Aetna Passport website (link below).
- Visit www.aetna.com/docfind/custom/passport.
- Enter your location and range, then click “Search.”
- Select the Passport to Healthcare® Primary PPO, then click “Continue.”
- Type the name, specialty, or type of provider you’re looking for into the search bar, or click the corresponding category.
- Select a provider from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Always verify the provider is part of the Aetna Passport to Healthcare® Primary PPO Network before you receive treatment.
Pharmacy benefits are managed by Express Scripts. Express Scripts pharmacies include CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart. Please see the Express Scripts website (link below) to find a participating pharmacy near you, or call (800) 447-9638.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download the claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
Relation Insurance Services
P.O. Box 25936
Overland Park, Kansas 66225
Fax: (913) 327-7520
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly. Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims. If you have questions about claims, contact Relation at (800) 483-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidential Communication Request
If you would like to have confidential medical information from the claims administrator sent to an address other than the address on file with your school, you can download a Confidential Communication Request, fill out the form, and send it to the address listed. This form is available below.
Students covered under the student insurance plan are automatically enrolled in the Scholastic Emergency Services (SES) coverage. SES offers many services to help students when traveling away from your school or outside the U.S., including medical emergencies during travel, help with lost luggage, documents, or medications, insightful pre-trip information, and more.
For additional information, see your plan brochure or visit the SES website.