Visit the campus health center first before receiving any treatment off campus. If you receive a referral to be seen by an outside provider, keep the signed Referral Form until you are ready to submit your claim.
Location: Room D105
Phone: (626) 585-7244
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and school holidays. Consult the campus health center website for summer hours.
If you are unable to visit the campus health center, use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, call (844) 268-2686 or visit the GeoBlue website (link below).
- Under “Find a Provider,” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Enter your city and state, or ZIP code, for the location.
- Click on “Select a Plan.”
- Type in the code “QHS” from your member ID card and click “Go” to search.
- You can search by name, specialty, procedure, or more.
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
P.O. Box 21974
Eagan, MN 55121
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.