If you are unable to visit the health center, you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
To find a PPO provider, call (844) 268-2686 or visit www.geobluestudents.com.
- Under “Find a Provider,” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Enter your city and state, or ZIP code, for the location.
- Click on “Select a Plan.”
- Type in the code “QHS” from your member ID card and click “Go” to search.
- You can search by name, specialty, procedure, or more.
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Click the link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
P.O. Box 21974
Eagan, MN 55121
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.