If you are unable to visit the health center, you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
To find a PPO provider, visit www.pacificsource.com/boisestate.
- Click on the state in which you need to receive medical care.
- You can search by name, specialty, procedure, or more.
- Enter your city or ZIP code for locations and press “Find Providers.”
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Click the link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
- In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
- If you are required to pay for services up front, then you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
- Go to www.pacificsource.com/boisestate and click on “Find a Doctor or Drug,” select “Download a Form,” select your state, and then choose “How to Submit a Claim” and follow the instructions.
- Send claim form with the bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
PacificSource – ATTN: Claims Department
P.O. Box 7068
Springfield, OR 97475-0068
- Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, contact PacificSource at (800) 688-5008.
It a good idea to visit Health Services first before receiving any treatment. They can treat many conditions or refer you to an outside provider in the area.
Location: 1529 Belmont Street, Boise, Idaho
(Located directly behind the Student Recreation Center, in the Norco Building)
Phone: (208) 426–1459
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Closed Saturday and Sunday