Below you will find useful information about the
Maricopa Community Colleges
International Student Health Insurance Plan
Helpful Quick Links
Use your insurance
Find plan documents
and forms here
How to search for an
It is required that you visit the campus health center first to receive treatment or a referral for any treatment off campus. If you have received a referral, use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network physician, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, visit the Cigna website (link below).
- Enter your Address and City, or Zip, then click on address to confirm. Click on Doctor by Type, Doctor by Name, or Locations and make your selection in the drop down.
- Click Continue as guest. Note: you will not be able to crate a Cigna account).
- Confirm your address and click Continue.
- Under “Please Select a Plan,” click PPO, PPO Tiered (bottom).
- Select a doctor from the list.
Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Bring your insurance ID card with you. Always verify the provider is part of the Cigna PPO Network before you receive treatment.
The Pharmacy Benefits Manager for this plan is Wellfleet Rx/ESI. Please see the Wellfleet/Express Scripts website (link below) to find a pharmacy near you, or call Member Pharmacy Help at (877) 640-7940.
Get your medical bills paid
In the event of either an Injury or a Sickness:
- Report to a Physician, Hospital or the School’s Student Health Services.
- Written notice of a claim must be submitted to the address below within thirty (30) days after the date of Injury or commencement
of Sickness covered by the Policy, or as soon thereafter as is reasonably possible.
- Send all medical and hospital bills, along with the patient’s name and insured student’s name, address, Social Security number or student ID number and name of the University under which the student is insured, to the address below. A Company claim form is not required for filing a claim.
Wellfleet Group, LLC
PO Box 15369
Springfield, Massachusetts 01115-5369
(877) 657-5030, TTY 711
Bills should be received by the Company within ninety (90) days of service. Keep copies of all the documents you submit. To
check the status of a claim you submitted, call (877) 657-5030, TTY 711 or visit www.wellfleetstudent.com.
Language Assistance &
When traveling away from
your school or outside the U.S.
Students covered under the student insurance plan are automatically enrolled in Wellfleet Travel Guard. Travel Guard offers many services to help students when traveling away from your school or outside the U.S., including medical emergencies during travel, help with lost luggage, documents, or medications, insightful pre-trip information, and more.
For additional information, see your Plan Summary or visit the Travel Guard website (link below).