It is required that you visit the campus health center first to receive treatment or a referral for any treatment off campus. If you have received a referral, use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
It is best to locate an in-network physician, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick. To find a PPO provider, visit the Cigna website (link below).
- Enter your Address and City, or Zip, then click on address to confirm. Click on Doctor by Type, Doctor by Name, or Locations and make your selection in the drop down.
- Click Continue as guest. Note: you will not be able to crate a Cigna account).
- Confirm your address and click Continue.
- Under “Please Select a Plan,” click PPO, PPO Tiered (bottom).
- Select a doctor from the list.
Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Bring your insurance ID card with you. Always verify the provider is part of the Cigna PPO Network before you receive treatment.