For general medical care, please visit the on-campus health center. They can treat many conditions or refer you to another doctor or specialist, if necessary.
1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone Number: (415) 338-1251
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:10 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
(Extremely urgent services 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
(Extremely urgent services: 8:10 a.m. –10:00 a.m., and 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
If you are unable to visit the campus health center, you should use providers in the PPO network whenever possible.
To find a PPO provider, call (844) 268-2686 or visit www.geobluestudents.com.
- Under “Find a Provider,” select “U.S. Providers.”
- Enter your city and state, or ZIP code, for the location.
- Click on “Select a Plan.”
- Type in the code “QHS” from your member ID card and click “Go” to search.
- You can search by name, specialty, procedure, or more.
- Select a doctor from the list, and call to make an appointment.
Click the link below to locate PPO Participating Providers.
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
P.O. Box 21974
Eagan, MN 55121
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims.
To check the status of a claim you submitted, call GeoBlue at (844) 268-2686.
If you are unable to enroll online, you may submit an enrollment form by mail, using your Visa or MasterCard information or a money order made out in U.S. funds. You can purchase a money order at the following locations in the United States: 7-Eleven, Western Union, Walmart, and most banks or post offices.
Click the link below to download the enrollment form.
Please call Ascension at (800) 537-1777 for any questions about enrollment.